Are you a CSR Specialist looking for a job?
Submit your resume to sheila (at) csrstrategies.ca and we will work together to find the right job.
Are you an organization looking to hire a qualified CSR Specialist?
Contact us with your position requirements and we will work together to find a CSR Specialist who is right for your organization.
Are you curious about CSR as a career option?
Organizations are more aware than ever about the importance of ensuring their products and procedures are ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly. An organization’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will help to enhance their reputation, which in turn, leads to increased profitability.
If you are thinking that a career in CSR is right for you, consider these responsibilities that are part of most CSR positions:
- Idea generation
- Policy audit and implementation
- Event and initiative planning
- Stakeholder Relationship Building
- Involvement and engagement with communities
- Communications management and public relations to promote CSR
- Internal CSR engagement strategies
- Train employees and stakeholders on CSR procedures
If these responsibilities are intriguing, then CSR will be an exciting and rewarding career for you. If you are truly interested in pursuing CSR as a profession, contact us and we can help you find the right courses and education to get you started.